Saturday, March 12, 2011




I have fully realized now no matter what I do to make myself happy, which is the most important thing, not everyone is going to be happy. People are going to be left out, sometimes not texted back, sometimes that person is going to me or you. It's a sad part of life, but you nut up and shut up because a time or two ago you've probably done the same thing to someone else.

I have always know the most important thing in life to be making yourself happy and surrounding youself with those you love and enjoy being around. So you want to go see your best friend tonight, who you never ever see, when they call you up but you already told someone else you didn't feel like doing anything 3 hours beforehand?

Obviously you can tell this little rant is rather personal. I won't cloud the air with details because I vented and I am over it.

Tomorrow marks the last workday before I start my amazing spring break adventure. I am so ready for it. Austin, San Marcos, and San Antonio await me and the bestie for some good times to be had for sure. But until then the clock will move extremely slow because I want it to be Monday morning already. Boo!

I really have nothing else to blog about, I kind of got it all out.

♥ Toodles

No comments: