Thursday, March 24, 2011




Day 3 of Beach Body Insanity and typing is the only form of movement I can do that doesn't hurt.
I spent about 20 minutes laying in the doorway of my bedroom to my bathroom trying to make it to the shower. I'm exaggerating how sore I am, but it's fun to be a drama queen sometimes.

Spring break was killer. Lovely. An amazing freakin week. I wish Lubbock had a Kerbey Lane so I had their delicious queso at my disposal. The picture ^^^up top is a view from my favorite restaurant in Austin, Oasis. That view is why it's my favorite. Oh, yeah, and the food is pretty damn amazing.

I can't wait to live down there, it sucks not knowing where everything is though. I know Lubbock like the back of my hand and I could probably drive a taxi here.

I wish I had more time, and money, to travel. I love it. I love road trips and flying. I'm headed to Vegas in 2 weeks for a school trip again. I'm 21 this time too. Can you say... Penny slots? I should probably unpack from Austin before I leave. why doesn't luggage do that on it's own? :(

Anyways, I just thought I would write a post for no good reason?

Also, I wish it was socially acceptable, and basically that this just actually happened on regular occurrences, for people to break out in coreographed dance sequences. Where the people around us would just know what to do by sheer intuition of the kind of day someone is having. Not too much to ask is it? Perhaps I live in a small fantasy world where the band marches out for the bridge of my number and animated birds from disney movies are chirping around me encouraging my happy-go-lucky attitude.

♥ Toodles

No comments: