Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I feel like I left my beer soulmate in a bar named after a bug




So we're gonna play a game called "Theresa is actually starting to remember she has a blog". Wanna play? Oh, what's it about? Well it's sort of like if Apples to Apples were a drinking game.

I'm sick right now, so my humor is kind of dry and sarcastic. But that may be because I have been eating nothing but soup and drinking tea for the past 3 days. Liquid diet much? I'm one of those people that refuses to take medicine unless absolutely necessary, like a court order or something. I'd rather take vitamins or just simply get the rest I need.

Because I am a Go-Hard and all that scholastic stuff, I do still go to class. And what are we talking about in psychology, you might ask? Sleep deprivation. I've been convinced the reason why I am sick is because I usually only get 4 hours of sleep every night. Bad.

But I digress from the sickly sadness that has invaded my happy bubbly world.

Spring Break is less than a week away and I am wholly excited for it. This is the first Spring Break I will actually be getting a break. I'm headed down to Austin/San Antonio/San Marcos/Maybe Dallas for the entire week. It's going to be fantastic. Except for the whole looking for apartments thing, I've never been much on that. But I am excited, nevertheless.

On that note, in 5 months I will be in a town where no one knows me. Well there is someone that knows me there but it's not likely that they really give a ratsass at this point in time... But I could be wrong. That's unimportant anyhow. I'm very excited about that also. The whole no one knowing me thing. I can be whoever I want to be. I'll probably just be the same strange girl I am now though, it would be too complicated to make a whole new me when everyone seems to like this one just fine.

I've run out of things to say I think.

♥ Toodles

No comments: