Monday, August 23, 2010

We're Haulin' Bunz!



Ok, lack of posting was not my fault! The apartment had no internet :)

Well, I'm here. In my new home for the next year. Morgan and I went to my parents house last night, had supper, and grabbed the rest of my stuff. My mom absolutely loves Morgan. She thinks he's a sweetheart for helping me move. I helped him move, so I see it more of a "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" type of thing. It might be otherwise, but I don't know for now. Like my sister says to me all the time, "it's like a good stew, only better with time."

Anyways, in a weeks time my friend Leah will be driving her cute little Minnesotian tush all the way to Texas to spend a week with me. I'm wayy excited. We've been "Pen Pals" for almost 6 years now, so I'm looking forward to finally meeting her in person.

Today, Taryn and I are gonna go help her little sister move into her dorm room and stuff. It should be fun. I kinda miss everyone from home already. It's weird to think I won't go home every weekend or to do my laundry. *le sigh* It's time to fly.

I also got a job today yay? Yay! The cosmic forces of the employment industry yeild me the coolest jobs EVER. I will be working at Best buy in the camera department :D Pretty sweet right? yay for employee discounts.

Thats all for now.

♥ Toodles

No comments: