Friday, August 20, 2010

You can't hide a baby... Come on really? It's.. It's a baby!!




Hello everyone, this post has been brought to you by the letters BBQ and the number 7.
So I've decided to try and do this thing regularly again. As in everyday, so long as I have something reasonably interesting to write about.

Let's play catch up for now.

I'm moving. Tomorrow. Spur of the moment? Nah not really, it's kind of been in the working since the beginning of June. But you know me and my plans, ever changing.

I'm going back to school for heaven only knows what reasons. I'm addicted to learning and diet coke. Give me a textbook and an IV drip of the caramel colored goodness and we're good to go.

As for moving, Taryn(My amazing roomie from past college experiences) and myself have found a 4 bedroom apartment on the north side of Lubbock. Aaaaand we're living with 2 people we've neve met before. I evidently have a hidden sense of adventure. I hope it all goes fine and dandy schmandy.

Today, however, was my last day at a job that I have loved to it's very hardened, yet sometimes squishy, title insurance core. I will miss that office so much. I've been looking into finding another place like it to work at. I know it won't be the same atmostphere, but it would be the same kind of work. Fingers crossed :)
This evening my boss it throwing me a going away cook out. I love that woman so much. If she doesn't have a front row seat in heaven then I don't know what I am capable of. She's an absolute angel.

So while I sit amongst my boxes, waiting for 6:30 to roll around and procrastinating getting ready, I post. Why? Heck if I know. I feel like there is a lot more catching up I should do. But the time that has been allotted is telling me, "Go. Do. Hair."

Toodles ♥

No comments: