Tuesday, August 24, 2010




An adventure this is indeed...

I can honestly say I will never fully understand the bogis innerworkings that is the financial aid office at South Plains College. I stood in line, for the 5th time in a month, for 2 hours to get all this paperwork sorted out. And they basically they told me that they had no idea what was going on. Peachy right? It's supposed to all go through tomorrow, hopefully... I'm not counting on it though. Hey! I'm allowed to be cynical about that stuff.

Oh, and I can seriously say I am never drinking again. For personal reasons... Let's see how long this lasts considering I told everyone to get me Big Red for my birthday....

Ok, this is gonna be a rant of sorts I suppose rather than an update. Today has not been a bad day for me at all. By no means have these hours today sucked in any way. People just need better manners and it shocks me that people behave the way they do sometimes.

Basically, other than my dearest Taryn, I'm not entirely sure I like my living mates. I was napping quite righteously, and I was awaken by screaming and yelling in the hallway outside my room about some guy cheating on some girl and the one girls dog barking. Not. Cool. Not to mention yesterday waking in on the same person all over her boyfriend on the couch. Inconsiderate? Ya a lil bit. I feel like I'm on the white version of the Jersey Shore. Next thing I know there will be fist pumping and other sorts of rubbish going down in my living room and I don't know if I can stand for that.

And last but not least... Why do guys thinks it's ok to talk to a girl, like really talk to her, for a solid 2 weeks and then it's time to run away? Good. Lord. And I made the off hand comment that this guy actually "grew up a little over the past year." I jinxed it a swear. I will never win at this game he's playing, which is why I quit a long time ago. But guess what... Tag. I'm it.

Which brings me to point in case why I am not drinking anymore. Apart from it being probably not that healthy for me, I do stupid things. I don't even have to be drunk, I can have a sip or something and deem the most stupid thing in the world totally ok to do. I mean sometimes it's not all entirely bad, I've had some nice heart to hearts with people while we were slightly intoxicated. But, no mas. Maybe it's the people that I drank with... I'd honestly rather not elaborate more on this. :)

It's 10p.m. and it's actually time for supper? I was napping, so I didn't eat. I also wonder what the drinkability or Lubbock City water is. Hmm...

Well, I'm out.

♥ Toodles

No comments: