Sunday, September 05, 2010

Starts with a "Whata" and ends in a "burger"




Erm... Ok blog time.

I can legitimately say this semester may actually be pretty cool... Minus the 8am class I have to commute to. But even then there are things that make that class bearable.

I'm avoiding homework now with Taryn... we're watching the game. I'm not a TTU fan but football in general is comforting to see. SMU has the same dang Mustang that Denver City ISD has. 10points to each of them for originality!! All I need is momma's pumpkin bread and it will really feel like fall :)

Leah left yesterday morning it was one of the funnest weeks of my life... Minus Thursday night. Thursday wasn't terrible but it wasn't the best either. It may have been for certain people though. Beer is evil... I kid, I kid... But you find out who your friends are. Like really.

Me and Morgan went to church this morning. We went to the "New Life Experience." You get a free gift if you get baptized and they only have half the bible available for you to use, because, and I quote the dude who gave the sermon today "Whole bibles are too expensive." Uh... Cheap. Skates. It was.. Different. Not me and Mo's cup of tea.

I think I need to read now. Ugh. Yay Speech class.

♥ Toodles

No comments: