Sunday, January 24, 2010

$7 for wads of cotton... I could sew my own for less...

Ok so the span is not so great but not terrible either. I looked in the calender in my phone and I only have 5 itty bitty baby facts to post.

Just for clarification I don't make them up while I dit here typing. I actually have something from each day. Which is mostly why I try and put a little story with it.

So, lets get this thing going.

18. I don't HATE my job. I just dislike 25% of the people I work with, which would be one person. It's a family owned business, and well, he is part of the family. Which means when he does a half-ass job on things it's dismissed. It's irritating. And very frustrating.

19. I don't like chasing people. Mainly guys. And it's sort of always been that way for me. Like the whole, "you're the boy and I'm the girl. You text me first or we don't talk today." kind of thing. I hardly ever texts guys first, unless I absolutely have to. Why? Because when girls text first, a guy thinks he never has to take it upon himself to text the girl first ever again. Anyways, we're chasing rabbits here. I haven't had to do the chase as of late. The person of interest is really good about talking to me first and coming to see me. It's lovely, and so is he. :]

20. I want to open a restaurant. When I say that I don't mean in like 20 years or when I retire. I mean RIGHT NOW. I suppose this goes with my master plan changing everyday. But, if there is one thing I know, it's food.

21. This is only speculation, but, I fear that I fear commitment. The other day I was working on files at the courthouse across the street from my office. I was reading some deeds and affidavits and I had a thought. You can file anything in official public records as long as its notarized and signed. Basically ANYTHING. The day trudged on and I am still working on files and I have another thought. This one was about marriage. I have a speedy thought process, it's usually pretty smooth sailing. I thought, "Ok, I could get married. But what if they tick me off? Or I just get annoyed with them? I can just leave." And it hit me. What kind of person goes into a marriage with that mentality? Really? So, the next car in the choo choo train of thought was that there should be an order or an assignment, a contractual agreement, stating that I am never allowed to ge married. A little over the top, yes, but it was just my first thought. Then I just figured if I still think that way than maybe it's just not the right time.

To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven, right?

22. I read into everything. I don't do it on purpose, it just kind of happens. I have this thing in my head, force of haabit I guess, that everything happens for a reason and that everything means something. And it does. When you say something about sbuggling on my couch I am going to think that means we are more than just friends. Same concept with telling me your grandmother thinks I'm very pretty. How am I supposed to take these things? So I read into them. i'm usually about 80% correct when it boils down in the end.

24. I'm simple. Plain, simple, fact. It honestly doesn't take much to make me happy. Smiles from random strangers... Getting a butterfinger bar after work... Cheeseburgers... Coupons... Hugs/texts from Jordan. I don't have to see him everyday. Just a simple, "Hey how was your day?" text is enough, and it's very consistent. :D And by no means am I complaining about anything on this one. Just merely stating.

That's all I have for today. It's passed 12midnight, but the day isnt over yet. :p

No comments: