Friday, March 21, 2008

If abercrombie and hollister said breathing wasnt cool... half the teenage population would die




This just in! Theresa is still an idiot!

A proud and very persistent idiot.

An idiot who wants a say in what happens.

While doing the dishes tonight, all by my lonesome, I realized that no matter what I have to to and no matter how pissed off other people get, I have to do what makes me happy and not what makes everyone else peachy keen.

So I get a say in where I go, what I do, and when I do it. So long as it doesnt do any major damage to anything in the future things should be fine.

A harmless goodbye party for instance doesn't seem like that big of a strech for me. Maybe that's because I have seen bigger and brighter things than my peers have.

Yes they have somewhat interstings things to say and maybe some good advice here and there, but in the long run its not my peers who makes the decision about what happens to me. It's me who makes that decision.

To everyone older who's reading this I probably sound like a selffish child, and that's fine. I'm not losing sleep about what other people thing of my thoughts.

But let me just take a minute to let you see where I am coming from.

You as a peer were young once as well. You most likely wanted to go places and do things that to everyone who was your peer at the time thought as outrageous and that you were out of your mind to think such things. Is that what held you back from doing things you were taught to only dream about? Possibly, I don't know, I can't read minds so I will do my best to make assumptions about what thoughts crossed your mind when you were 18. But think about it, didn't someone have to bridge the gap between the norm and things that were out of this world?

I don't know what the most is that could happen if I left the very front porch I'm sitting on. But I think its worth it to step off of it and find out.

Interesting how just doing the dishes can stir up so many thoughts.

All I know is I'm ready for some reimbursement for working so hard and getting nothing back.

Song of the Day!!

Jonas Brothers - Hello Beautiful


Hello Beautiful
How's it going?
I hear it's wonderful in California
I've been missing you its true
But tonight I'm gonna fly
Yea tonight I'm gonna fly
'cause I could comb across the world
See everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes
Hello Beautiful
It's been a long time
Since my phone's rung
And you've been on that line
I've been missing you it's true
But tonight I'm gonna fly
Yea tonight I'm gonna fly
'cause I could comb across the world
See everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes


Final Thoughts!!:

It's cold outside.

But the sunset is very pretty.

Soon, very soon.

I'm done now.

No comments: