Wednesday, March 19, 2008

its my weenie snatcher



I haven't blogged in a really long time.

BPS(Blog Protective Services) is gonna come after me now.

Alot has happened I suppose and something I have been thinking about in the past hour and a half.

A former classmate of my sister's was found stabbed to death in his apartment over the weekend. A rather shocking story. It got me to thinking about why my family and I moved to Texas from Chicago Heights, not to mention a few other things.

The main reason being the dangerous neighborhood we lived in. I remember, not a very pleasent memory, sitting at a gas station in the backseat of our blue station wagon(with paneling on the side) and hearing a car getting jacked less that 200 feet away.

I guess my parents made a wise choice in deciding to move.

What also came to mind was the stabbing of a young lady that occured in broad daylight on the campus of where I currently attend college. Not to mention the bomb threat we had the Tuesday before spring break. Even though the bomb threat was a hoax it still had people in fear of losing thier lives.

And now this tragic event of my sister's classmate getting stabbed.

Violence is everywhere. Even if you think you live in a safe town or neighborhood. It doesn't always mean someone won't commit a heinous act of violence toward yourself or someone else.
I know it's not a cherry thing to think about, but it's just a nudge I suppose to always be looking out for yourself and those you love and care about.

Song of the Day!!

Sonic Youth - Superstar

Long ago
and oh so far away
I fell in love with you
before the second show
your guitar
it sounds so sweet and clear
but you're not really there
it's just the radio


Don't you remember you told me you love me baby
you said you'd be coming back this way again baby
baby baby baby baby oh baby
I love you, I really do


Loneliness, is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
to be with you again
what to say
to make you come again
come back to me again
and play your sad guitar


Don't you remember you told me you love me baby
you said you'd be coming back this way again baby
baby baby baby baby oh baby
I love you, I really do


Don't you remember you told me you love me baby
you said you'd be coming back this way again baby
baby baby baby baby oh baby
I love you, I really do

Final Thoughts!!!

I am addicted to that song.

Someone needs to call me for a job already. For serious.

I'm done now.

No comments: