Sunday, March 30, 2008

If I were a camera, I'd shoot you with Fuji


So it's Sunday.


A very eventful Sunday it has been.


Started out kind of boring, same old same old.


I get in the car to go back to the black hole known as Levelland.


As I am leaving town, I run over a prairie dog. Poor little thing never saw it coming.


I get about 5 miles out and I get a flat tire.


Sad, I know. Luckily, just as I stop 2 State Troopers stopped and asked me if I needed help. So they change my tire and I'm on my way.
Mind you, I am driving on a tire that is not real, it's just a donut, so I can only go about 45mph maximum and I still have an hour and a half to drive.


So, I'm driving along and an hours gone by and I see a calf on the side of the road. Yes, a baby cow, just standing there. I get less that 200 feet away and the calf decides to run across the road.


Scary.


Nothing too exciting happened after that. It took me 2 hours and 15 minutes to make my normal hours drive back up here.


But, all is good and I am safe.


Song of the Day!! Only because I've had it stuck in my head all day today and yesterday...


Taylor Swift - I'd Lie


I don’t think that passenger seat
Has ever looked this good to me
He tells me about his night
And I count the colors in his eyes
He’ll never fall in love he swears
As he runs his fingers through his hair
I’m laughing cause I hope he's wrong
I don't think it ever crossed his mind
He tells a joke I fake a smile
That I know all his favorite songs
And..

[chorus:]
I could tell you his favorite color's green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father’s eyes
And if you asked me if I love him,
I’d lie

He looks around the room
Innocently overlooks the truth
Shouldn’t a light go on?
Doesn’t he know that I’ve had him memorized for so long?
He sees everything black and white
Never let nobody see him cry
I don’t let nobody see me wishing he was mine

[chorus]

He stands there then walks away
My god if I could only say
I’m holding every breath for you...

He’d never tell you but he can play guitar
I think he can see through everything
But my heart
First thought when I wake up is
My god he’s beautiful
So I put on my make up
And pray for a miracle

Yes I could tell you his favorite color's green
He loves to argue oh and it kills me
His sisters beautiful he has his father’s eyes
And if you asked me if I love him
If you asked me if I love him
I’d lie

Final Thoughts!!:


If I hit the calf with my car, that would be $9.00 per pound for veal cutlets. I could buy a new tire with that kind of money.


Which I need to do.


=(

Despite all the odd things that happened today I'm still in the best mood ever.


I'm done now.

No comments: