Friday, November 14, 2008

go go gadget gas pedal!



*Peeks around corner*

Don't shoot! It's me!

I know I have been gone forever and haven't blogged anything in at least 3 months.

My apologies to people who actually read these.

The saying, "If you want a break from life, attend college," has rang very true these past months.

Classes this semester have been crazy and I'm sure the best has yet to come. I started working this semester as well. I work in the College Relations office here at SPC. I'm their Scholar Assistant/Graphic Artist.

And even though things have been hectic this time around, I find myself sitting in my office at work with absolutely nothing to do. I have no homework for the weekend, no tests to study for next week, and nothing on my desk to work on.

So, I find myself here. Writing this cute little blog.

I think the most exciting thing that has happened this past week is that I found out I get to graduate in May. I almost wasn't able to. But, there is always a way.
It almost makes me sad in a way. To know that I won't be here in 5 months, and that I'll actually have a degree. A little piece of paper that says, "I know more than you do. Hahahaha." Ok, maybe not the, "Hahahaha," part.
I'm going to miss the little Design Communications family that has formed over the time that I've been here.

Enough sentimental stuff.

Song of the Day!


Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried

You know I like my chicken fried
A cold beer on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
And the radio up

Well I was raised up beneath the shade of a Georgia pine
And that's home you know
Sweet tea pecan pie and homemade wine
Where the peaches grow
And my house it's not much to talk about
But it's filled with love that's grown in southern ground

And a little bit of chicken fried
Cold beer on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
And the radio up
I like to see the sunrise
See the love in my woman's eyes
Feel the touch of a precious child
And know a mother's love

And it's funny how it's the simple things in life that mean the most
Not where you live, what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes
There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind this I've come to know
So if you agree have a drink with me
Raise you glasses for a toast

To a little bit of chicken fried
Cold beer on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
And the radio up
I like to see the sunrise
See the love in my woman's eyes
Feel the touch of a precious child
And know a mother's love
    I thank God for my life And for the stars and stripes
    May freedom forever fly, let it ring
    Salute the ones who died
    And the ones that give their lives, so we don't have to sacrifice All the things we love
    Like our chicken fried Cold beer on a Friday night
    A pair of jeans that fit just right
    And the radio up
    I like to see the sunrise
    See the love in my woman's eyes
    Feel the touch of a precious child
    And know a mother's love

    You know I like my chicken fried
    Cold beer on a Friday night
    A pair of jeans that fit just right
    And the radio up
    I like to see the sunrise
    See the love in my woman's eyes
    Feel the touch of a precious child
    And know a mother's love


    Final Thoughts!:

    I wanna wish my little brother Christopher good luck tonight for his game. May the Yellow Jackets be 11-0.

    K I'm done.

    No comments: